2021 Polaris Sportsman 850 Ultimate Trail Edition: First Look
Polaris Sportsman pioneered the premium ATV category. Today, Polaris expanded its No.1-selling automatic 4×4 ATV offering with the Sportsman 850 Ultimate Trail Edition. For avid trail riders looking for more from their ATV, this machine delivers on all the details. The Ultimate Trail Edition brings eye-catching style, more performance and added trail capability to elevate the riding experience and take on new adventures. Engineered with rider-inspired upgrades, the new limited edition combines top-tier trail performance with exclusive, premium styling straight from the factory.
The Ultimate Trail Edition takes the already capable Sportsman 850 to the next level for riders that need a trail machine that looks as good as it performs. Building on the class-leading performance and legendary ride and handling, it adds trail-oriented features to bolster comfort and capability while delivering a custom look that will stand apart from the crowd. Key upgrades on the Ultimate Trail Edition include the following:
- Powerful LED Lighting – Extend the day of riding with upgraded LED headlights and an LED pod light that feature simultaneous high-beam capability, providing better visibility in low-light conditions to illuminate the trail when the ride starts early and keeps going into the evening.
- 27-Inch Duro® Tires – The Ultimate Trail Edition features larger, 27-inch tires mounted on 14-inch aluminum wheels, providing more ground clearance, traction and cornering stability to take on whatever may be awaiting on the trail.
- More Clearance, Less Maintenance – Front and rear arched A-arms maximize usable ground clearance under the machine to confidently ride over obstacles along the trail, while sealed suspension bushings are designed to withstand the elements and reduce vehicle maintenance.
- More Protection and Utility – An Ultimate Series front bumper and steel skid plates provide added protection from the elements, and a Polaris Pro HD 3,500-lb winch with synthetic rope comes standard to clear unexpected obstacles from the trail and keep the ride going.
- Custom Comfort and Style – The Ultimate Trail Edition is sure to turn heads with its Velocity Blue painted finish and bold Lime Squeeze graphics, while a cut-and-sew seat complements the exclusive design and provides more grip when the trail gets technical for a more comfortable ride.
For full details on the 2021 Polaris Sportsman lineup, the new Sportsman 850 Ultimate Trail Edition model or other 2021 ATV models, visit Polaris.com/ATV.