Published on February 19th, 2016 | by Joe0
GBC Motorsports Offering Contingency Program for Dirt Series and QuadX/UTV Series
Anaheim, Calif. – February 11, 2016 – GBC Motorsports will be offering their GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2016 QuadX/UTV Series and 2016 Dirt Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & UTV racers that achieve success while using GBC tires. The third round of the QuadX/UTV season is scheduled for Saturday, February 13, and the Dirt Series season opener will follow on Sunday, February 14, both at Glen Helen Raceway.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or UTV.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
- Tech inspection must be performed at the track and form must be signed by the tech. (forms without a tech signature will not be accepted)
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
Dirt Series GBC Bucks forms can be downloaded and printed HERE
QuadX/UTV Series GBC Bucks forms can be downloaded and printed HERE
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
Attn: Rider Support
13310 Valley Blvd.
Fontana, CA 92335