Polaris Unveils 2022 Scrambler XP 1000 S and Ultimate Trail 570 Models: First Look
MINNEAPOLIS, MN (Jan 18, 2022) – Polaris Off Road, the world leader in powersports and off-road innovation, kicked off the New Year to meet ever-growing customer demand with exciting new limited editions of RANGER, Sportsman, Scrambler, and RZR.
For ATV riders, Polaris is bringing back two limited editions that enhance the outdoor experience for avid trail riders. The Ultimate Trail Limited Edition derived from the best-selling automatic 4×4 Sportsman 570 and the high performance Scrambler XP 1000 S Limited Edition are back with the same legendary performance and added trail capability delivering maximum comfort and control. The 2022 line-up also includes additional availability for a limited time of the Sportsman 570 and XP 1000 Ride Command Editions.
Our Limited Edition Models are one example of our commitment to a wide range of off-road and outdoor enthusiasts,” said Steve Menneto, President of Polaris Off Road. “These models go above and beyond our standard offerings. By listening to our riders, we’re able to continuously offer rider-inspired improvements across our lineup.”
2022 Sportsman 570 Ultimate Trail Limited Edition, starting at $10,399 U.S. MSRP
Polaris Sportsman pioneered the premium ATV category, and for decades Sportsman has continued to elevate the off-road experience. Today, Polaris expanded its No.1-selling automatic 4×4 ATV offering with the Sportsman 570 Ultimate Trail Limited Edition. Designed for avid trail riders looking to enhance their outdoor experience, this machine brings eye-catching style with new premium color and graphics, more performance and added trail capability. Building on Sportsman’s legendary ride and handling, it adds rider inspired features to bolster comfort and confidence. The Ultimate Trail Limited Edition features include:
- Powerful LED Lighting – Extend the day of riding with upgraded LED headlights and an LED pod light that feature simultaneous high-beam capability, providing better visibility in low-light conditions to illuminate the trail when the ride starts early and keeps going into the evening.
- 26-Inch Duro® Tires – The Ultimate Trail Limited Edition features larger, 26-inch tires mounted on 14-inch aluminum wheels, providing more ground clearance, traction and cornering stability to take on whatever may be awaiting on the trail.
- More Clearance, Less Maintenance – Front arched A-arms maximize usable ground clearance under the machine to confidently ride over obstacles along the trail, while sealed suspension bushings are designed to withstand the elements and reduce vehicle maintenance.
- The Power to Pull – A Polaris HD 2,500 lb. winch comes standard to clear unexpected obstacles from the trail and keep the ride going.
- Ride Confidently with Ride Control – Experience built-in geofencing, speed limiting capability, a low effort throttle and drive modes providing enhanced control and customization and at the end of the day enjoy peace of mind the vehicle is safe and secure with PASS (Pin Activated Security System).
2022 Scrambler XP 1000 S Limited Edition, starting at $16,599 U.S. MSRP
The Scrambler XP 1000 S Limited Edition redefines the performance ATV, and it is back for 2022 with new bolder color and graphics and enhancements that transform the ride for maximum control. It was designed for those who love to push the limits and chase new adventures, riding on challenging wooded trails or in the dunes. Even the most challenging terrain is no match for the 14-inches of rear suspension travel and industry’s most advanced Walker Evans 3-way adjustable shock package. 55-inch width delivers stability unmatched by any other sport ATV, while 14.5 inches of ground clearance provides unrivaled control and performance. Thanks to its performance suspension, stance and 89 HP ProStar engine, Scrambler XP 1000 S riders enjoy quick acceleration and enhanced comfort with maximum control. The Scrambler XP 1000 S Limited Edition features include:
- Pure Performance – WALKER EVANS RACING® 3-way adjustable shocks offer 12.5 inches of travel in the front and 14 inches in the rear to dominate any terrain in its path.
- Dominating Stance – A 55-inch wide stance planted by 27-inch Duro® Powergrip tires maximizes high-speed stability even in the roughest terrain, while 14.5 inches of ground clearances surmount obstacles on the trail.
- Total Control – Exclusive ProSteer design reduces bumpsteer while the Multi-Select EPS provides customizable steering assist to the performance-bend handlebars with adjustable 3-inch aluminum riser block.
- Powerful LED Lighting – A 11-inch Pro Armor high-intensity LED Lightbar is factory-installed to extend those rides well after the sun goes down.
- Race-Proven Strength – Straight from the racetrack, the Scrambler XP 1000 S utilizes proven toughness of the RZR XP 1000 front differential and half shafts delivering added durability and the confidence.
- PASS Security – Pin Assisted Security System adds another level of protection and peace of mind, even away from the trail.
For full details on the 2022 Polaris Sportsman lineup, the new Sportsman 570 Ultimate Trail Limited Edition model, Scrambler XP 1000 S Limited Edition or other 2022 ATV models, visit Polaris.com/ATV or contact a local Polaris dealer.