GBC Motorsports Puts $57,000 Up For Grabs in 2017 Dirt Series
Anaheim, Calif. – February 8, 2017 – GBC Motorsports will be offering their GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2017 Dirt Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & UTV racers that achieve success while using GBC tires. More than $57,000 in GBC Bucks are on the table this season for participants in ATV, UTV and Trophy Kart classes.
In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your vehicle.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
- Tech inspection must be completed and series contingency form filled out in addition to GBC Bucks forms. (forms without tech signature will not be accepted)
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact rider support at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full lineup of GBC Motorsports tires visit www.gbcmotorsports.com. Get the latest racing news by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.